By using any and all services provided Border Tours, you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use any services provided on the Border Tours website. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
2. Our Service
Border Tours through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; this information is bound to change frequently. While Border Tours undertakes all efforts to update operator information as they occur this is not always possible as quickly as we would like. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and suggest that you use it as a guide only in making your selection. Border Tours is not a Tour Operator and has no responsibility for Tours. Border Tours is not able to influence or control a Tour Operator or Tour.
3. Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
- Border Tours does not accept liability to the Customer (or any other person) for any act or omission on the part of the Tour Operator including (but not limited to) any failure by the Tour Operator to provide the Tour, or any accident, loss or damage which the Customer or any other person might suffer as a result of the Tour and the Customer agrees to release and indemnity Border Tours from and against any such claim in that respect.
- Border Tours does not warrant or represent to the Customer that the Tour is suitable or fit for the Customer’s purpose or corresponds with any advertising of the Tour Operator and the Customer agrees to make their own enquiries with the Tour Operator if required.
- Insofar as Border Tours is unable by law or by statute to exclude its liability to the Customer then the Customer agrees that the liability of Border Tours to the Customer is limited to Border Tours providing the Tour (or a similar tour) again to the Customer.
- You the Customer will indemnify Border Tours if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by you.
- All Tours are provided by Border Tours and based on dates of availability the Tour Operator has provided on the Border Tours website. Border Tours is unable to guarantee the availability of any tour included on these websites.
- Border Tours have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of this site is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice. As a user of this website you acknowledge that Border Tours is unable to check the accuracy of all information provided by a Tour Operator. You should make your own independent inquiries with the Tour Operator and other third parties and use your own judgment to assess the accuracy of any information accessed through border-tours.com website.
4. Fees and Charges
The Customer agrees to pay to Border Tours the Tour Operator’s advertised specified price for the Tour.
5. Tour Operator’s Conditions
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of the Tour Operator in respect of the Tour including but not limited to:
- All matters regarding the conduct of the Tour such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
- Payment for the Tour — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by the Tour Operator for the Tour may be subject to changes and Border Tours gives no warranty regarding the accuracy of the Tour Operator’s current advertised prices. Border Tours will endeavor to abide by the Tour Operator’s advertised Price.
- Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of the Tour Operator which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change. BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Border Tours shall at all times be entitled to retain 100% of the Price
- 60 and more days before tour start date – retention of deposit
- 59-42 days before tour start date – 30% or retention of deposit if higher
- 41-28 days before tour start date – 60%
- 27-14 days before tour start date – 90%
- Less than 14 days before tour start date – 100%
- In addition to this the Customer agrees to abide by the cancellation policies set out in Clause 7 Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds following.
6. Age and Identity of Customer
- Border Tours will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Border Tours that they are at least 18 years of age.1. Border Tours will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Border Tours that they are at least 18 years of age.
- The Customer will be required by the Tour Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Tour Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher and may be asked to present the credit card used to purchase the tour. A copy of this photo ID and/or signature may be retained by the Tour Operator to minimise the risk of credit card fraud or for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of a dispute.
- Where there is a discrepancy between the photo ID and the booking identity, or the signature on the credit card and the signature on the booking confirmation form, the voucher can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund.
- If the Customer wishes to pay by credit card for a tour (other than a Gift Voucher) and the person who will undertake the tour is different to the Customer, the Customer must contact Border Tours after the booking has been confirmed to establish their identity.
7. Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Border Tours shall at all times be entitled to retain the equivalent to 100% of the Price.
- Cancellation by the Tour Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. Border Tours reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organise this. Border Tours is unable to reschedule or assist in the reschedule of a Tour. The Tour Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Border Tours shall at all times be entitled to retain a deposit equivalent to of 20 % the Price.
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Border Tours warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent inquiries with third parties regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of B.C. Mexico. and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in B.C., Mexico.